Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Five!

Happy Birthday to our little fashionista!

I'm so proud of the little lady you have become!
  • You love Barbie dolls, Strawberry Shortcake & all things princess
  • Your favorite color is pink (& blue & purple - a girl needs options!)
  • An outfit is not complete unless you have on a tutu & your pink cowgirl boots
  • You love to draw & do crafts (which melts my heart)
  • Your bond with your daddy is priceless
  • You love gymnastics & are becoming freakishly strong
  • You are full of sass & attitude (5 going on 15!)
  • After 5 years, you are still attached to your piggy
  • You despise doing your hair
  • You give the best bunny kisses
  • You love to go shopping with me, cook with me and just hang out with me & I hope that never changes!

I love you baby girl to the moon & the stars!