Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkin Crayons

Fall is finally here & I'm in full force holiday craft mode! Woot!
My Halloween candy idea came to a screeching halt when I discovered my daughters school is sugar-free!  

 While I've been racking my brain for a sugar-free classroom treat, my lil gal lost another tooth last night. Eek! I told her she had the perfect pumpkin smile & then an idea dawned on me...
Boxes of crayons disguised as pumpkins!

Sugar-free & what kid doesn't love crayons? A win-win to me :)

Five made and twenty-one (!!!) more to go!

What you'll need:
Box of crayons
Scrapbook paper
Glue stick
Paper punches (1-hole, circle & scallop)
Bakers twine (or make your own here)

Two of the scrapbook papers I used are available to download for free:
Pumpkin face template
Get the adorable gift tag & other Halloween free printables here!

 Happy Halloween my pretties!

Pin It